Platforms and requirements
Finch controllers work on the most popular mobile platforms such as Android and Apple iOS. Also, you can connect your Finch controller to Windows OS and Mac OS to develop and test your applications. The requirements for supported platforms, such as Android, Apple iOS are listed below.
- Android 5 or newer
- А gyroscope. Check if your Smartphone has a gyroscope here
- 2 GB of RAM or more for the best experience
You can also check VR compatibility on Android by following these steps:
- Open the Playstore on your Android phone, search for any VR application and install it
- Open it and you’ll see a typical VR splitscreen for two eyes
- Rotate your smartphone left/right and forward/back or in any direction. If picture on your phone is changing accordingly to the movement, then your smartphone supports Virtual Reality.
- iOS 11 or newer
- iPhone 6, 6Plus, 6S, 7, 8, 6S+, 7+, 8+, X.