Calibration is necessary step to make your controllers work properly. We recommend you to calibrate on every application launch and for every person.
You might need to recenter or recalibrate in following situations:
- At the start of tha application or game
- If you can't see your virtual instance of the controller
- If virtual instance of the contriller moves not corresponding to the movements of your arms
You can calibrate at any time.
3DOF (Finch Dash) calibration
Calibration of 3DOF controller very simple:
- Point the controller forward
- Press the Home button for a few seconds
6DOF (Finch Shift) calibration
Put your hands forward and straight, hands should be together. There are few rules to make your calibration effective:
Controllers should be connected by the magnets (hands together)
- Arms should be straight, witohut bend at the elbow joint
- Arms should be parallel to the floor
Arms sohuld be on one level with each other
Press home button on both controllers at the same time.
- Check if virtual arms moving properly
- If not, make sure that you put on controllers correctly and all conditions above are met